Nvidia’s New AI Chips

PLUS: AI In Movie Production, AMD’s Product Roadmap

Leader, welcome back. Today’s updates:

  • Free AI sales agent for your business*: Transform your website into a 2-way communication channel by helping your visitors find exactly what they are looking for in seconds

  • Nvidia announces the new Rubin AI chips, pledging yearly technology releases (More)

  • Sony Pictures adopts generative AI to cut costs and streamline movie production (More)

  • AMD reveals plans for AI infrastructure in data centers with its new Instinct AI accelerators (More)

  • Tools to increase your productivity

  • Resources to help you learn and much more…


Even if your website screams out loud about all your products & services, blogs, and case studies, that still will not help you. 

A mere 2% of website visitors engage with the call-to-action, and the rest 98% depart without a trace of interaction. An even more telling statistic reveals that 90% of visitors exit websites within the first 53 seconds. Because your website is one size fits all! 

By helping visitors navigate and find exactly what they want in seconds, Chatsimple’s AI Sales Agent turns your website into a 2-way communication channel.


Productivity Tools

Brilliant* - Get hands-on with AI concepts with fun, quick, interactive lessons. Try free for 30 days!

Penny AI - An AI shopping tool with seamless price comparison, similar items discovery, and automated pros and cons analysis (link)

SaneBox - Identifies important emails and automatically organizes the rest to help you stay focused (link)

Peech - An AI-powered video automation platform that automatically generates branded videos at scale (link)

Useful Resources

AI for business cheat sheet (link)

Ted talk: Leadership in the Age of Al (link)

How to use AI to market your small business (link)

How to use the new ChatGPT Interactive Charts feature (link)

Free eBook: Artificial Intelligence-A Modern Approach, 3rd Edition (link)

P.S. You can still get The Ultimate ChatGPT Toolkit (no email opt-in).


In what way does AI assist businesses in product development?

Login or Subscribe to participate in polls.


💰 Funding

Valar Labs secures $22M to advance AI-driven cancer diagnostics (link)

Plenful secures $17M for its AI pharmacy and health operations platform (link)

💼 Job Board

Staff Machine Learning Engineer at Twilio (Remote)

Marketing Operations Manager at SailPoint (US)

🐦 GPT-4o’s Magic:

🔮 Mystery Link

This link could show you Elon Musk's business secrets or how to do a backflip or anything in between.


Creating a Comprehensive Onboarding Process

You are a human resources manager at a mid-sized company. Recently, you’ve noticed that new hires are taking longer to reach full productivity, and feedback indicates that the current onboarding process is insufficient. You have been tasked with creating a comprehensive onboarding process that ensures new employees integrate smoothly, understand their roles, and quickly become effective team members.


The top languages spoken in the world

25 most influential people in history by attribute

States with the lowest tax burdens on individuals

The 10 fast food chains where prices have skyrocketed

20 renovation projects to upgrade your home on a small budget

9 ways national security and economic cooperation are evolving

It's about time: 10 meals that take 10 minutes, and 10 that take 10 hours

Two Samsung workers were exposed to radiation, nuclear commission says


Nvidia’s new AI chips

Nvidia has announced a new generation of AI chips, called "Rubin," just months after unveiling its previous "Blackwell" model.

This rapid turnaround highlights Nvidia's accelerated pace of AI chip development, with CEO Jensen Huang pledging to release new chip technology every year - faster than the company's previous two-year timeline.

AI in movie production

Sony Pictures is embracing generative AI to cut costs and streamline production for movies and TV shows.

Sony CEO Tony Vinciquerra stated that the company will be "looking at ways to use AI to produce films for theaters and television in more efficient ways."

AMD’s product roadmap

AMD plans for its CPU, neural processing unit (NPU), and graphics processing unit (GPU) architectures to power AI infrastructure in data centers.

AMD unveiled an expanded roadmap for its Instinct AI accelerators coming in Q4 2024 with industry-leading memory capacity and bandwidth.

That’s all.

Stay curious, leaders!

- Mr. Prompts

PS. If you missed yesterday’s issue, you can find it here.

Interested in partnering with us? Get in touch here.

*Sponsored content

How did you like today's email?

Login or Subscribe to participate in polls.